Tahoma Mountain Bike Team Question

Dash

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has information regarding the Tahoma mountain bike club/team. The website I found seems outdated. Curious what the minimum age and experience level is. Also are kids required to be a Tahoma student to participate (thinking home schooler / private schooler) or is it more of a non-district affiliated club?

Any information is appreciated.

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Tahoma Mountain Bike Team Question

That sounds like it would be a really fun club!  If it is still active I would like to promote it!

• Like 3

They’re on Facebook also.  It’s a very active and popular program.  I see them out riding frequently.   They do community service projects such as trail maintenance.  So not just riding.  I’d encourage you to check it out.  A good way to get kids engaged and outside.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Dash I found this great document detailing everything. Looks like it's geared for grades 6-12 and all skill levels can join. You don't have to be competitive if you are just looking for a weekly activity or are just wanting to ease into it. The org is it's own non-profit so I would assume you do not have to be a student either.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vReRY7q4HOE8_DihKynF_x1u0qRjDyVBMpjaSdA-VDzEyyA9aNCe60c9iZPL3rIDw/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000&slide=id.p12

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Awesome thanks! I noticed the site did have some updated stuff too, I had just stopped looking when I saw their join page said "2022 Registration" was closed at the top lol. Glad to see all this club has to offer, I'll talk to my son about it.

• Hype 1